Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Does Not Show My Ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want my website to show up on Google when some keywords are entered. And to do this; I've just created a "search network" account on Adwords. I entered several keywords, and created a text ad.  The keywords' quality scores are 6/10 on average.

However; when I move the mouse over the keyword "status", it says "Showing ads right now?", the answer is "No" and the explanation is "We're only showing your ad occasionally because of your budget". 

And when I use Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool and enter a keyword and press "preview", it just says "Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens" or "Your ad is not showing for the keyword  'x'..  We're only showing your ad occasionally because of your budget"

Can you tell what is the problem here, please? I'm really confused. 

By the way, my budget is $25, daily.

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Does Not Show My Ad

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

Here are links to two user articles describing some of the factors that affect your ads being triggered:

Why Aren't My Ads Showing All the Time?

I can't see my ad!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Google Does Not Show My Ad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Erdem,

"We're only showing your ad occasionally because of your budget"

According to this it looks like that your daily budget is not enough to keep showing your ads all the time. You need to increase your budget if you want to keep showing your ads all the time but if you don’t have enough budgets than there is no need to worry your ads will still show up occasionally,

Let it run for more than a day and you will start seeing the clicks and impressions stats within your reports.

Hope that helps,
Nouman