Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Code for Signup Conversion Page php

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear team,

i treied to add the above menstined code but i have php page which you guys not providing in the standers you have only html, i tried to ready about it but i didnt understand what to do i need to coopy past in in my code since i am not a technical person please provice me with the tracking code for sing up & purshase pages for php pages.

ragards

michael

Re: Google Code for Signup Conversion Page php

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi
Welcome to Adwords community, We would love to help you out, can you post a little more details about exact problem you are facing

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have dynamic page in writen in php and i would love to add singup tracking code & purshase tracking code in my pages, since i found olny in google convensions page providing html and other code languages other than php ... i started to read in google about how can i get the php tracking codes then i didnt know how to do it ... so i need help in sample tracking code to copy past it ... without any technical issues.

regards

Michael

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Can you try doing this

Spoiler
<?php your php code here
Spoiler
?>
Spoiler
<!-- conversion code here -->
Spoiler
<?php your php code here
Spoiler
?>

Let me know if that works for you

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for your answer, as i explain before i am not a technical person and actialy i didnt understand what do you want me to try ?

regards

michael