AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Code for Signup Conversion Page php

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear team,

i treied to add the above menstined code but i have php page which you guys not providing in the standers you have only html, i tried to ready about it but i didnt understand what to do i need to coopy past in in my code since i am not a technical person please provice me with the tracking code for sing up & purshase pages for php pages.

ragards

michael

Re: Google Code for Signup Conversion Page php

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi
Welcome to Adwords community, We would love to help you out, can you post a little more details about exact problem you are facing

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have dynamic page in writen in php and i would love to add singup tracking code & purshase tracking code in my pages, since i found olny in google convensions page providing html and other code languages other than php ... i started to read in google about how can i get the php tracking codes then i didnt know how to do it ... so i need help in sample tracking code to copy past it ... without any technical issues.

regards

Michael

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Can you try doing this

Spoiler
<?php your php code here
Spoiler
?>
Spoiler
<!-- conversion code here -->
Spoiler
<?php your php code here
Spoiler
?>

Let me know if that works for you

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for your answer, as i explain before i am not a technical person and actialy i didnt understand what do you want me to try ?

regards

michael