Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

Can anyone help me with keywords on Google Adwords? I am currently giving a try and I dont have any successful results, yet my budget is consummed everyday with impressions. Please if anyone could help me. I live in New York. E-mail me at xxxxx@xxx

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Murtaza,
Welcome to the AdWords Community! AdWords can be challenging for new users and below are 5 free resources that you may find to be helpful to you -

Best AdWords success is best acheived when advertisers take the time to fully understand all of the nuances and the ins-and-outs of the AdWords platform.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Murtaza K,
Thank you for posting to the community. I have removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy. If you need specific help with your AdWords account please get in touch with your local support team: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Thank you for sharing the resources. I read the information you suggested, still it is a lot to digest. I have a question, still on how the advert still operates. Example, is it only the key words that triggers the advert, so is it also the Advert group, and ad group words that also play role in it.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

Yes, AdWords is a complicated program an it takes quite a bit of time to really learn how to use it well. However, it can be worth the investment of time for how much it can help your business succeed.

To answer your question, it depends on where you're advertising. If your ads are being shown on the Display network websites, then the names of your Ad Groups are considered, as well as your keywords, in deciding what "theme" the Ad Group represents.

If your ads are being shown only on the Search network, then the names of your Ad Groups are not relevant.

However, I would encourage you to always use meaningful/relevant campaign and Ad Group names. When you do data analysis, it can save you time if names accurately represent the audience/vertical market you want each Ad Group to serve.

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*