5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a problem regarding how adwords actually work? minimum cost, keywords selction, how frequently will the ad be shown, will it be shown on the top or not?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aisha,

Welcome to the community. Google AdWords is an ideal way to reach out to your target audience. It is all about creating stable, relevant and precise user experience. In AdWords, it is you who control the budget. With maximum CPC (cost per click), you can decide how much would you like to pay for your ad. You can also set your daily budget to ensure that you won't be spending more than that in a given day for advertising spend.

You can choose keywords as per your industry and business. If you are aware about your customers' requirement or what are they searching for then you can use those search terms to be included in your AdWords campaign. You can also use 'Keyword Planner' to get additional keywords' ideas.

Whether your ad will be shown on the top is determined lots of factors, including your bid, keywords, etc.

I suggest you go through the following link to see how you can utilize AdWords for your maximum benefits.

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=ww-ww-et-b2bfoote...

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Aisha,

Welcome to the community. Google AdWords is an ideal way to reach out to your target audience. It is all about creating stable, relevant and precise user experience. In AdWords, it is you who control the budget. With maximum CPC (cost per click), you can decide how much would you like to pay for your ad. You can also set your daily budget to ensure that you won't be spending more than that in a given day for advertising spend.

You can choose keywords as per your industry and business. If you are aware about your customers' requirement or what are they searching for then you can use those search terms to be included in your AdWords campaign. You can also use 'Keyword Planner' to get additional keywords' ideas.

Whether your ad will be shown on the top is determined lots of factors, including your bid, keywords, etc.

I suggest you go through the following link to see how you can utilize AdWords for your maximum benefits.

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=ww-ww-et-b2bfoote...

I hope this helps.
Kapil M

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Aisha

Your question actually cover almost every basic feature on Adwords so as Kapil said I recommand to start reading from the beginning before you start your own campaign.

The process might look bit complicated but it is important to understand how Adwords works to get maximum results from campaigns.