Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords reports no impressions or clicks for all of my keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there.

I have recently started a new Adwords campaign and where it usually provides details of the impressions and clicks for each keyword, all results are 0.

Initially i thought that there was a problem and that my adverts aren't being displayed. However after doing a check the system confirmed that they are being displayed.

Today i went to the payment screen and there i can see my current balance and it shows that i have received many clicks since starting the campaign a few days ago.

Can someone please explain to me what is the problem and why i am not seeing the impressions or clicks for each keyword?

Many thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords reports no impressions or clicks for all of my keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stel_1977,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please double check the date range you are reviewing and make sure that it is set to a time period that includes when the campaigns were running? 

You can find out more here about how to customize your data:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2454067

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stel_1977,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you please double check the date range you are reviewing and make sure that it is set to a time period that includes when the campaigns were running? 

You can find out more here about how to customize your data:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2454067

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

It actually says from 11th August 2012 till 20th August 2012.

It displays zero impressions and zero clicks or other information for all keywords.

But when i click 'Billing Summary' it tells me i have had 1, 15, 22 and 13 clicks since starting. This is clicks per day.

The total balance from these clicks is 130.75 BGN (Bulgarian Lev).

I have no idea why this is happening. But do i have to insert some kind of code produced from Adwords before starting a campaign into my website? If this is the case - its not been done. And how do i find the code?

I look forward to your reply. Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

At the bottom of your 'Campaigns Tab' do you see clicks etc..for the Display Network?

-Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

everything is on 0

0 for everything!

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

When did you start the campaigns? What kind of changes have you made if any since then?  Which days were you billed clicks? 

Please make sure to have 'All Campaigns', 'All Keywords' and/or 'All Ads' (depending on which tab you are on) selected when you're viewing your reporting.  These options are found just under the main set of tabs (just under campaigns tab for instance) and again, make sure your date range is correct, always.

If you can share a screenshot or two of your reporting that would be great, just be sure to remove your email and account number for your own privacy.

There has to be something off here and I can't keep guessing at what it could be.  I wish there was some simple logic but I can't seem to grasp it right now.

-Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom - Sorry for the delay and thanks for baring with me!

I took a screen shot and saved it to a word doc. But how can i attach it here?

I have made no changes to the campaign since it started. The only thing i have done since discovering the problem is pause the campaign.

I would like to show you the two screen shots. The first is the one which shows the 0 clicks and 0 impressions etc.

The second is the one which shows the billing summary.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Again,

If you cannot easily create images and upload them to the web so they can be posted here, I'll help you out and can post them for you.  I usually don't offer this type of thing but If you'd like, you can email me the doc and I'll post the images back here.  My email can be found on my community profile.

-Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Tom!

I have sent you emails with attachments.

Look forward to your reply!

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Stell_1977,

I received the screenshots but there is still a problem with your reporting dates.  Please see below:

It looks to me like this one is set for August 11th only.

Here, you're not showing any activity for August 11th.

If you'd like to try and send another screenshot, please do but this time, please make sure to include the entire month.

-Tom