Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am planning to give adwords certification fundamental examination, Can I get sample questions?

Thanks 

Abhay 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords certification

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Abhay,
When you read the adwords study material at the end of each topic you will find the sample question from each topic. When you attempt the exam you will also find the question around that.
Jitender

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Abhay,

Welcome to Adwords Community !

I don't believe that there are sample questions for Adwords Exams. The only thing you have to do is to read the exam study guides from Adwords help center.  Understand the concepts well and have some practical knowledge then attempt the exam.

All the best. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Abhay,

I won't give you any particular recommendations but if you search along the lines of "google partners exam sample questions" then you'll see a few results. I created an article in the past which you might also find useful with regards to preparing for the exam, there are a few links in there which are useful.

I hope that you do well!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ScottyD (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Abhay,
When you read the adwords study material at the end of each topic you will find the sample question from each topic. When you attempt the exam you will also find the question around that.
Jitender