AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Permanently Banned. Will my other google account be banned?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tired to write to Google.I am tired to changed and follow the Google adwords policies. Now my blog is permanently banned  as per Google notification.I have written to google adowords many times but always negative answers.

If this is the case that google adwords account if permanently banned,Will my other account like Google Adsense be effected or banned together with Adwords or only Adwords account is banned.

If only Adwords is banned will i get paid from google for my adsense accumulation of money for placing a google ads on my blog http://www.agoldenpen.blogspot.in 

Please throw light on this

Regards

enrich

2 Expert replyverified_user

Hello enrich; Please be aware that per AdWords policy of...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello enrich;

Please be aware that per AdWords policy of "one business - one accountt "you are not allowed to have more than one account. The mail that you had received should have stated that clearly!. If you were to have more than one account for you or your business - it would probably be banned, when noticed by Google.

As the presenter of this video, released by Google, says, "when Google bans an advertiser -  it is banned from working with Google forever".

I would suggest, that you look into other advertising channels,  to promote your business, since, apparently, with Google you are NOT permitted.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Thank you moshe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think you misunderstood with my explaination.The fact is that

1. I dont have two account for the business

2. I just change the name of my blog (richmoneyall>lovenewthings>pocketfolw and now to > agoldenpen.blogspot.in. But I used the same account.I did not make different accounts for these.

Is changing the name of the blog violates Google Adwords policies or other Google accounts.

Please throw some more lights on this.

AdWords and AdSense are two separate Google Products

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

enrich;

Ohh, OK - I Got you; (I refered to "other account" as an AdWords account - my mistake)

The answer is : NO

AdWords and AdSense are two separate Google products. Each, has its separate policy, (Though, general "terms of service" -TOS - are the same.)

But, keep in mind, that if your AdWords suspension, was due to landing page content violation; your Adsense account might be at risk, too. So, check again, and make sure, that you fulfill the AdSense program policy, as well.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Hi enrich, I would like to ask you what exactly was the...

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi enrich,

I would like to ask you what exactly was the reason which Adwords gave in their email for permanently banning your account? Is it landing page violation or Display URL policy or what?

I am sure you would have got repeated emails from Adwords before getting the permanent suspension. Still, I am afraid that nobody here can access your account, not even Google Employees. So the only ray of hope is the Adwords support who could really dig into your account and provide better understanding.

Talking about Adsense, I would encourage you to post this query over Adsense forum since this forum is related to Google Adwords. Here is the link.

Hope that may be of some assistance!

Pankaj