AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Keyword Tool : No More

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Google has announced Keyword Planner has replaced Keyword Tool, but now keyword tool is removed from the list of Tools & Analysis.

Keyword Tool.png

Google Adwords Keyword Planner have some good new features like you would be able to get particular location wise search count (only for New York or specific city) but as I think Keyword Tool was better than Keyword Planner because it is pretty much user friendly.

Now you couldn't analyse more than 50 keywords at a time which is the main drawback of keyword planner.

Keyword Planner.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords Keyword Tool : No More

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

You can still analyze more than 50 keywords at a time by selecting the option "Enter or upload keywords to see how they perform", entering the keywords in the text box and clicking on "Get search volume".

We've gotten a lot of feedback that this feature is hard to discover and we're working on making it more prominent. So stay tuned!

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is just awful....adwords campaigns are difficult enough to figure out and now this!!!  At least the keyword tool was user friendly.  So disappointed!!!!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

You can still analyze more than 50 keywords at a time by selecting the option "Enter or upload keywords to see how they perform", entering the keywords in the text box and clicking on "Get search volume".

We've gotten a lot of feedback that this feature is hard to discover and we're working on making it more prominent. So stay tuned!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i am very dissapointed with keyword planner. i sell mobile friendly websites and can no longer show customers how many searches where made for their search term ( reataurants in essex for example) by a mobile divice. that was a great tool for me, considering its the way things are going i cannot believe the filter has been removed.