4.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Advertising Policies India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How, can I promote Cosmetic and hair transplantation through Google AdWords. My client is a cosmetic surgeon from INDIA and he wants to promote his services overseas. Under his website, he has discussed his credentials and achievements. Any policies that I need to follow?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Google allows ads promoting medical services to show in India as long as they don't promote a particular doctor or medical practitioner.

Legal requirements

Healthcare and medicines Advertising Policies

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I need to alter the website content as the website is representing a particular doctor. I came to know that cosmetic surgery Google AdWords don't promote. Is it correct?

Re: Google Advertising Policies India

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

So I need to alter the website content as the website is representing a particular doctor.

Yes.

I came to know that cosmetic surgery Google AdWords don't promote

I would recommend to get assessment from the support team for the same.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Any suggestions as the website represent a single proprietor and he is known for his hair transplant and medical services. Can I put his credentials on the website or google doesn't allow that too?