Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ads Via Supplier

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

A company sold me a service for manage me google ads and We are paying for it. The problem is that i haven't seen the ads anywhere (We selected 6 specifics portals to show it)  in 5 months, is there any way i can see if the ads its really showing or not? 

Regards, 
2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alejandro G
June

Google Ads Via Supplier

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I recommend advertisers to read and understand Google's guidelines for working with  3rd parties and to include these guidelines as binding within  the contract  signed with the agency'

Advertiser guide: working with third parties

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Ads Via Supplier

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Have you looked at the statistics?  Sounds like you were wanting to run a display campaign on specific placements?  You should be able to get a report on the number of clicks/impressions/cost for all placements.

Google Ads Via Supplier

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The thing its that is another company running my campaigns and i can't see it, the sent me a report of them not from google. 

Google Ads Via Supplier

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Ask for a report which includes all  performance metrics;

Impressions, CTR, conversions, CPC, spend, QS,.... Avg positions, impression share... Etc.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’