Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords £75 Coupon Voucher Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone,

In the past, I used Google AdWords on an old account and added a coupon voucher for £75 after I had spent £25. The problem is I don't see it anywhere and they now give you a number to phone. I am sure why we need to contact them by phone now. Is there any other way like in the past where they would send you an email or code on the website. Any advice would be grateful. 

Many Thanks, 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David R
January 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hey David, 

If you are a Google Partner or work with someone who is a registered Google Partner they should have access to coupons (for new accounts only). 

I would offer you one but I don't think it's allowed / appropriate. But you can find plenty of Google Partners here: https://www.google.com/partners/about/index.html

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hey David, 

What are you exactly looking for? The £75 in your account, the voucher details? 

There are some conditions on vouchers so the credit won't always last forever. If you're looking for proof of the voucher being used I suggest you look "Transaction History" , select "all time" and search for wording like "promotion code" 

For policies about AdWords vouchers check out the following link: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1396257?

Let me know if this answers your question! 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joshua, thanks for getting back to me. I am looking to get ahold of a £75 voucher to add to a new AdWords account. Do you know if the phone number in the US is the only option? 

Thanks, 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David R
January 2017

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hey David, 

If you are a Google Partner or work with someone who is a registered Google Partner they should have access to coupons (for new accounts only). 

I would offer you one but I don't think it's allowed / appropriate. But you can find plenty of Google Partners here: https://www.google.com/partners/about/index.html

Joshua, Rising Star

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Joshua for the information. I was not too keen on phoning up a number in the US.  

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same it all looked so promising at the start spend £25 and get £75 free extra advertising credit as soon as you click it youl find everything but that voucher bit disappointed really..woundnt expect this behavior from google.