Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Good Books about Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I was thinking to get certified on Google Adwords. I was wondering what materials I should study and also if somebody knows a good book with examples and case studies about bidding and improving results on Google Adwords.

Thanks,

Adab

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Good Books about Google AdWords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Great thought of getting certification. You do not need to study books and other materials. Just sudy from Adwords Learning Center which cover everything related to Adwords & Exams.

Must have hands-on experience on managing live campaigns of google adwords.

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Great thought of getting certification. You do not need to study books and other materials. Just sudy from Adwords Learning Center which cover everything related to Adwords & Exams.

Must have hands-on experience on managing live campaigns of google adwords.

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I´ve read quite a few book about AdWords, Web analytics and landing page optimization and these are my strong recommendations.

- Howie Jacobson AdWords for Dummies. And this is not a book for dummies, it´s really quite extensive and thorugh.

- Brad Geddes Advanced Google AdWords. Although some parts of it are bacis, this is definitely the book you should read if you wanna become an advanced AdWords user. It has parts about bidding strategies and overall sound thinking when it comes to running AdWords-accounts which has helped me alot.

It looks like the latest version is from april 2012, hopefully updated, otherwise these books tend to get outdated in some parts pretty fast.

If you are aiming for the certification I´d also suggest you take a look at www.ipassexam.com which is very useful when it comes to preparing for the exam, which can be quite tricky with multiple possible correcy answers. 

Wish you all luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks guys