AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Sponsored Promotion - How to Test?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to figure out how to validate and test the creative for a gmail promo.

This link does not load: https://www.google.com/ads/gsp/creative/  Error 502

Then once validated how do I test?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gmail Sponsored Promotion - How to Test?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @joe_F,

It's best to determine and review whether an ad is running correctly with the ad preview and diagnosis tool found in your adwords interface under the tools drop down.

Let me know if that helps!

Nick

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Joe,

I am guessing you are using a HTML creative for the Gmail Sponsored Promotions. For this particular type of ad creative, you just need to open the HTML 5 file in your browser and then check the creative if all the elements are working properly.

AdWords had provided a link in the past to check your creatives but the link is obsolete in my opinion.

If you are not using a HTML5 creative then you need to check the creatives look and feel when you upload it on the AdWords interface but you cannot check the functionality there, that's the only down side.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Joe,

I am guessing you are using a HTML creative for the Gmail Sponsored Promotions. For this particular type of ad creative, you just need to open the HTML 5 file in your browser and then check the creative if all the elements are working properly.

AdWords had provided a link in the past to check your creatives but the link is obsolete in my opinion.

If you are not using a HTML5 creative then you need to check the creatives look and feel when you upload it on the AdWords interface but you cannot check the functionality there, that's the only down side.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"