3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are proposing a Gmail campaign for our client and was wondering if there was a "Gmail Planner" or if the Display Planner could be used to predict impressions, clicks etc? I tried using Display Planner and it gave me 0 results. Thoughts?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AMPERAGE M
March 2017

Gmail Planner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @AMPERAGE M,

I do not believe there is.

You can use Customer Match to dial in your targeting. And you can use this info covering Gmail Ads with Templates, which may provide some assistance to you in the setup and optimization of them. 

If I think up anything more (or a more precise answer to your inquiry), I will reply back. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AMPERAGE M
March 2017

Gmail Planner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @AMPERAGE M,

I do not believe there is.

You can use Customer Match to dial in your targeting. And you can use this info covering Gmail Ads with Templates, which may provide some assistance to you in the setup and optimization of them. 

If I think up anything more (or a more precise answer to your inquiry), I will reply back. 

Kind Regards,

James

Gmail Planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for the information!

To give you more background - we are most interested in the aspect of Gmail ads where you can target domains to gain new customers. We are not targeting existing.

Thanks again for your help!