1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Projected Keyword Performance Estimates

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, this is such a silly question, but I'm a novice so....

I've created a new campaign and new ad group for it.  I just added the 20 keywords for the ad group and created the ads.  Before I start the campaign, how can I see what I can expect in terms of performance from the keywords I've selected?  How can I see where the suggested max bid would be per keyword? Especially in order to end up on the first page?  Right now all I have are zeros across the board when I'm on the keywords tab - is there any way to access this information?  Also, I've been on the Keywords Planner tool but the information that it is giving me seems like it can't be possible.  For example, on 810 searches for "how to send money" in the NYC area in a month doesn't seem right.  Thanks for any input.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian G
July

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Ian G,

You can use the keyword planner tool to get the traffic estimates for a list of keywords within selected geographic location and estimated budget.

Instead of opting find new keywords, opt plan your budget & get forecast.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Ian G!

first of all you need to read auction report where you can see your performance as well as your competitors.

take a look at how to improve quality score.

start from lowest bid price and then move up and see the results.

hope it will be helpful.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ian G
July

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Ian G,

You can use the keyword planner tool to get the traffic estimates for a list of keywords within selected geographic location and estimated budget.

Instead of opting find new keywords, opt plan your budget & get forecast.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

great.  i think this is what i was looking for.  also looks like Adwords Editor provides some of this info too.  thanks.