Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Instagram followers through Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to advertise my Instagram profile through AdWords to get new followers on my account, however i need to target only people who lives in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh City. and I need to be paid once user follow my profile

is that possible?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting Instagram followers through Google AdWords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hany,

In AdWords, you need to set the geo-target of your campaign to KSA and Riyadh City and the targeted language to Arabic, or English or both. However, this is a payable service. Why and how your Instagram followers will or will not pay you is a question outside the realm of AdWords.

Best,
Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Lakatos, how is possible to run a PPC campaign in order to get more instagram followers? I dont know how to do it.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Isadora R,

Thanks for your query, it's much appreciated. Regarding Instagram, I'd like to refer you to the considerations in the reply posted by @Dave_Davis in the thread linked-to below:

***   Promoting Instagram profile through adwords   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Promoting-Instagram-profile-thr...

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Lakatos, yes I already read that post but I cannot find  step by step or more deep details on how to create a campaign to get instagram followers. I understand what he said reading redirect to an url or app in case the user wants, but there is not further information on how to create a campaign, ideas, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey

I want to advertise my Instagram profile through adwords to get new followers on my account.
I need to target India 🇮🇳 &  Kindly update me the charges. I’m an interior designer by profession.
Is that possible to complete my desires.