2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Get the info you need to manage and improve your ads

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

AdWords Express makes it easy to edit your ads and see exactly how they’re performing. It's even easier when you follow our interactive guide to managing your ads and improving their performance. Check it out today!

Go to the guide.

Improve results_6374089.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Cassie!

Thanks for posting! I've always been a little weary of AdWords Express. 

Google has a few different platforms for advertisers to use to update and control their AdWords Accounts. What type of client/business do you think would benefit the most from using AdWords Express?

-Ruthy

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hey Ruthy,

Good question. I think that most business types and industries can benefit from AdWords Express, since the end result (ads) are very similar. The main difference is in the management. While AdWords can provide customized solutions for businesses with more time to manage their accounts and optimize on an ongoing basis, AdWords Express requires less ongoing maintenance. Some targeting, like remarketing or demographic bid adjustments, are currently only available in AdWords, but advertisers who use AdWords Express often don't need that level of targeting. You can read more about the difference here.

Hope this helps!
Cassie