Guide Me
star_border

Get Off to the Right Start with AdWords

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

unnamed.png

When it comes to your business, every dollar counts. Before you start advertising online with AdWords, make sure you know how to get the most value out of your advertising spend right from the start.

We can help. Just follow along with these simple guides and you’ll be well-equipped to make the most of your AdWords investment before you start spending.

1. Start with this short AdWords primer so you know how AdWords works, what to expect, and how it can help your business grow.  
  2. When you’re ready to sign up and start advertising, use this easy sign-up guide to create your AdWords account and first campaign.
  3. Once you’re signed up, head on over to our step-by-step guide to creating an effective AdWords campaign so you can make sure your ads are positioned to reach just the right customers, at the right moment.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Get Off to the Right Start with AdWords

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
If you get stuck anywhere along the way, come back here and post a question for our AdWords experts. Happy advertising!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CassieH,

I am completely new Adwords so can you please guide how I can start from beginning. Adwords interface seems very complex.

Share me links or PDF so that I can start my campaign.

Thanks
Deepak Patel

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for posting to the Community! To get started, I highly recommend the primer linked to in my original post (right here). This page contains links to a lot of content geared towards AdWords beginners, to help you understand how the system works and how you can best use it.

The other main links I would recommend are the AdWords Basics board (where other new advertisers have asked a ton of questions you can learn from), and the Learn section of the Community.

If you have any specific AdWords questions, please go ahead and start a new thread with your question and someone at Google or one of our experts will help you!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Deepak,

Is there anything in particular you are struggling with? I would be more than happy to share more in-depth documentation with you!

Best,
Stefano

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your response. I am very new to AdWords so I just want to start learning from the beginning.

So share video link so that I can start.

Thank you
Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

Thanks for the response. I'll go through all link.

Thank you
Deepak Patel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Stefano,
Ive been running an adwords account advertising restaurant booking service based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The account has just been created for almost 2 weeks yet none of the keywords genetate any impression (the account has 30 campaign with avg. 70 keywords in each campaign). I checked adword planner none of my ads shows. I've tried to raise bid (some even double the bid suggested by Google for estimated first page bid), expanded location targeting (whole indonesia) but still none of them works. Could you pls tell me what could be possible reason for this issue? I really appreciate your help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, how do i start a new account i have one already

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Jackie,

Can you please explain about the part you have mentioned "I checked adwords planner none of my ads shows". Please check all the settings you have selected after adding the billing details once again. please mention about number of adgroups in each campaign as well.

As keywords are listed based on the adgroup. Are you still not able to see any number of impressions?

Let us know so that we can assist you. If you are getting clicks by now, Best wishes !

- Syed Nouman