AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

GSP ads for legal related service online ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

any one have tried previously the GSP ads for legal related service online ? could you please advise me on this ? we have plan to try for USA, Inida etc . Tell me the best practise for increase lead in GSP. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vigneshwaran p
September 2015

Re: GSP ads for legal related service online ?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Vigneshwaran,

If you are already running an AdWords account for the Legal service then you should be allowed to run a GSP account targeted to US for the same without facing any issues. India however is a totally different story.

If you wish to run a GSP campaign in India for this vertical, you may have to get confirmation from Google here. Other than this, you have 2 options to run this campaign, either run it with a $ US credit line or get the campaign whitelisted to run it on INR.

INR billing however limits your GSP creative to just a image along with a link directed to your landing page as no form elements are allowed on the creative as of now.

I think you need to weigh your options & seek confirmation from Google here before you can promise anything to your client.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello vigneshwaran,

Can you please let us know with little bit more in detail. So we can assist you.

Thank you.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vigneshwaran p
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Vigneshwaran,

If you are already running an AdWords account for the Legal service then you should be allowed to run a GSP account targeted to US for the same without facing any issues. India however is a totally different story.

If you wish to run a GSP campaign in India for this vertical, you may have to get confirmation from Google here. Other than this, you have 2 options to run this campaign, either run it with a $ US credit line or get the campaign whitelisted to run it on INR.

INR billing however limits your GSP creative to just a image along with a link directed to your landing page as no form elements are allowed on the creative as of now.

I think you need to weigh your options & seek confirmation from Google here before you can promise anything to your client.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for valuable information. I'll take it forward with Google Support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your interest. I got enough information to take it forward. further any help required I'll contact you guyz.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Your Welcome Vingeshwaran.

Glad we could help you out.

Shashank
Cheers,