3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

GRanting access to single campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I grant someone access to view a single campaign that's already been set up through My Client Center.?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: GRanting access to single campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I think you mean a single account (?) - not a campaign.

If so, simply log in to the account in question - select account settings under the gear icon top right and then account access in the left hand menu - and add a new user with the privileges you want to grant...

If you are talking about a single campaign within an account - I don't think that can be done....

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I think you mean a single account (?) - not a campaign.

If so, simply log in to the account in question - select account settings under the gear icon top right and then account access in the left hand menu - and add a new user with the privileges you want to grant...

If you are talking about a single campaign within an account - I don't think that can be done....

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Emily,

Steve is right about this one. Unfortunately it's not possible to grant someone access to a single campaign within an account. You could move the campaign into a new account and grant the person access to the new account.

Hope this helps!  

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Great idea to move the campaign in a new account, how can this be done while keeping the statistics ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
As far as I know you would not be able to keep the stats.....

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

I thought it could be something done on the backend by making a special request to google representatives, like replicating the remarketing audiences between accounts.

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Adrian,

Unfortunately it's not possible to keep the statistics, -as it is basically a new campaign in a new account. But it might provide a workaround if required. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I too am looking for a solution to grant access to JUST a specific campaign. Would this be possible within MCC?