4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

GDN Ads are not leading to landing page

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, I am having a strange issue with ads on GDN. The landing page is my client's FB page,  When I test the link from adwords, it is working perfectly (http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=L&ai=B4Era2V0rSNGpL4O4igSD7Jy1AqKm-DuO8fiHBMCNtwHQhgM...  When it is live on the GDN websites, most of the banners are not proceeding to the landing page and they are getting stuck on this URL. http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?gclid=CN6n_dO9m7wCFcNF3godJGoAtA  Any ideas?

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Muhannad H
September 2015

Re: GDN Ads are not leading to landing page

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi;
"My feeling" - this is a browser related issue. Check if you get in incognito browsing
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Muhannad,

I think it is not opening because of "proxy setting" of your browsers. So change the proxy setting of the browsers. Hope that will help as I have also faced same problem multiple times because proxy setting.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Muhannad,

Thanks for your question. I think you should read this similar thread which has many different answers and ideas on the topic:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Using-adwords-with-Facebook/td-p/3410
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Jack,

Sorry but i don't think you read my problem properly, the performance of the campaign is not what is concerning me, i'm facing technical issues...

Thanks though,
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi;
"My feeling" - this is a browser related issue. Check if you get in incognito browsing
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Muhannad,

I think it is not opening because of "proxy setting" of your browsers. So change the proxy setting of the browsers. Hope that will help as I have also faced same problem multiple times because proxy setting.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’