Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Frequency Capping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I want to know if there a way i can bulk change the frequency cap for all the campaigns in my Adwords account using Editor?

Regards,

Ankur

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankur K
September 2015

Re: Frequency Capping

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello  Ankur K , Welcome to the Community

Unfortunately as far as I know this feature is not available in the AdWords editor, because if you search for "capping" in its help pages, there is no result : link

Also the latest version of the editor deals more with the sitelinks, the new image sizes of 150 kb and the RLSA audience list : link to the lastest version details

Even when I looked for an AdWords script for this there was a negative response in the dedicated forum : link

Here is a form for feature requests if you want to write to the AdWords team : link

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ankur K
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello  Ankur K , Welcome to the Community

Unfortunately as far as I know this feature is not available in the AdWords editor, because if you search for "capping" in its help pages, there is no result : link

Also the latest version of the editor deals more with the sitelinks, the new image sizes of 150 kb and the RLSA audience list : link to the lastest version details

Even when I looked for an AdWords script for this there was a negative response in the dedicated forum : link

Here is a form for feature requests if you want to write to the AdWords team : link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Adrina,

I have this feature requested on the link. Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Ankur

Frequency Capping

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I have a query, if i have not set any frequency capping then what is the by default frequency of the ads ?