Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Forgot email of Google adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i created an gmail account to manage my adwords ads 2-3 months ago, however,i forgot the user name. and i tried also the recovery page and still cannot find out which one is the gmail account i used for the adwords. i only can remember the "keyword" i used to put the adwords. one of the keyword is "Kuala Lumpur Accounting Software", and google.com.my will display "QnE Accounting Software - qne.com.my" . is it possible to retrieve the user name? and i can still remember the password.

thanks.

Wilkinson Sam.

mlsam@qne.com.my

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Forgot email of Google adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi mlsam2000 and welcome to the forum.

No one here can help you directly; your best option is to use the "Contact Adwords" button to the top right of this screen then get in touch with Google directly.  If there's any help available in your situation, that's the way to go.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

A small addition to what Jon said above, did you try this link:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/forgotusername

If it doesn't work for you, then best would be to get in touch with Adwords support ASAP.

I would also suggest you to remove your email address from your post, since this is a public forum.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Did you speak with Adwords team on this?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you are on a mac you can go to Applications - Utlities - Keychain Access and find it there....