AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Finding the correct type of advert

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So many choices I'm confused Smiley Sad

I've managed to create a 'Lightbox Advert', but its not what I thought it was going to be. What I'd really like is adverts as circled in the image below.

Where do I create this type please.

Sorry if it seems a dumb question, but I'm tired of going around in circles.

Thanks for any kind help Smiley Happy

googleadvert001.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Finding the correct type of advert

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steve,

I highly recommend you do some additional research before you start your advertising. These are shopping ads, you can read more about them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454022?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
What are your advertising goals? Start with that first then decided what type of advertising suits your goals.

See the topic Key concept: Knowing your goals: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472780?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm already doing adwords, but need to match what my main competitor is doing, hence wanting to run a specific type of advert as shown in my image.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
[quote]Thanks for this, its a great help. [/quote]
My reply to PPCBossman.

Looks like I need to re-start my data feeds. The last time I sent them in was 2007!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If u plan restart your product feed you also need create shopping campaign in Adwords