Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Finding the correct type of advert

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So many choices I'm confused Smiley Sad

I've managed to create a 'Lightbox Advert', but its not what I thought it was going to be. What I'd really like is adverts as circled in the image below.

Where do I create this type please.

Sorry if it seems a dumb question, but I'm tired of going around in circles.

Thanks for any kind help Smiley Happy

googleadvert001.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Finding the correct type of advert

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Steve,

I highly recommend you do some additional research before you start your advertising. These are shopping ads, you can read more about them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454022?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
What are your advertising goals? Start with that first then decided what type of advertising suits your goals.

See the topic Key concept: Knowing your goals: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472780?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm already doing adwords, but need to match what my main competitor is doing, hence wanting to run a specific type of advert as shown in my image.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
[quote]Thanks for this, its a great help. [/quote]
My reply to PPCBossman.

Looks like I need to re-start my data feeds. The last time I sent them in was 2007!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If u plan restart your product feed you also need create shopping campaign in Adwords