3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Finding current google adword campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have just taken over management of our Google Adwords account. We seem to be receiving a monthly charge for a campaign, however I haven't been able to access any information to tell me what this is. How can I review current campaigns running from my account? Or, cancel this campaign? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Finding current google adword campaigns

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Active M
On the campaigns page, look just beneath the tabs.  There is a drop down that will let you filter "All enabled" campaigns. This should bring up anything that is running. You can then pause or remove the campaign(s) in question.

all_enabled.gif

Re: Finding current google adword campaigns

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Active M,

Did you create a new account? Look on the credit card statement. The number shown is your account number. Now log on to your account. Is the account number (in upper right corner of your screen) the same? If so, you have a campaign running in your account. Follow David K's advice. If the numbers are different, they are running in a separate account. You should be able to recover the log in info for the other account, assuming there is one, after jumping through a few hoops with Support. Give them a call in this case.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords