AdWords
948 members online now
948 members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Find new keyword ideas by thousands of phrases (Keywords Planner)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear everybody, please help me!

I usually find new keywords by Google Keywords Planner. I type a phrase and get many new keyword ideas (By the way, I wonder the maximum keyword ideas is 800?).

My question is

How to type multiple phrases (maybe thousands of phrases) and then get the all result of keyword ideas in one time and one file? The result must similar to the way I type one single phrase and download the single result, then copy all the result paste in one file.

Best regard.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luu C
September 2015

Re: Find new keyword ideas by thousands of phrases (Keywords Planner)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Luu C;

A side note (or perhaps the more fundamental remark) before getting into the technicalities  of your question.

I would recommend reading this article by @Jon_Gritton. I "sense" that you could reduce the list of keywords...

Keywords and the Pareto Principle

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luu C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Luu C;

A side note (or perhaps the more fundamental remark) before getting into the technicalities  of your question.

I would recommend reading this article by @Jon_Gritton. I "sense" that you could reduce the list of keywords...

Keywords and the Pareto Principle

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Luu C,

I'm wondering if you actually need so many keywords...
Are you familiar with different keyword match types? https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497836?hl=en

I'm wondering if using say a combination of say phrase match or broad modified with negative keywords would cover many of the variants you are looking for?

If you have fewer keywords, it could be easier to separate them into different ad groups and manage them

-Justin