5.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Find high CTR keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am doing furniture mart business I need to find out the keyword which has high conversion ratio(CTR)?  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Idea to invest in high CTR keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am having an idea to invest in high conversion ration keyword(CTR). How could i pick those keywords or is there any other way to do it give me suggestions? 

Re: Find high CTR keywords

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

I'd suggest posting a query once only.

Firstly, CTR is Click Through Rate which is a ratio of clicks by impressions. Conversion rate is a ratio of conversions by clicks. Both these metrics are based on actual campaign performance and hence the Keyword Planner or any other tool wouldn't be able to give suggestions on these. You'll have to run a campaign to find which keywords convert and which don't.

You can use the Keyword Planner tool to get keyword suggestions, then use them in your campaign along with appropriate match types and negatives to fetch relevant traffic to your website.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Find high CTR keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The best way of action here would be as follows: activate a campaign (or more, depending on the geo targeted), add ad groups to structure your campaign relevant to your web pages; activate few generic kwds in broad match and in one week or so have a look at all the search queries that triggered your ads (All Search Terms under Details - Keywords Tab). This way you can come up with your own list of great keywords that work for your business. You cannot get an exact data on the CTR until you actually start running your campaign. Good luck.