1.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Feedback on ad campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My name is Bill Chinn, we have a start-up business here in Dallas, in the web based “birthday party in the box” space.    We discovered this business while running a Direct Sales Miniature Garden Business in the Dallas Fort Worth Area.   While hosting parties for adults to build miniature gardens, we had a huge amount of request to adapt our product for children’s parties.    Grudgingly we started to product line of gardens that catered to this demand and quickly found that over 50% of our total party requests were for birthday parties for females aged 4 to 14.   As you might imagine this was a demand that was hard to ignore.       

In the DFW Area these parties have been popular just through word of mouth.     After some research we realized that these parties could be “self-conducted” by the parents with little trouble and almost no mess.    However, the seminal moment in forming a new business was when we surveyed out young customers and found that their favorite plant, pink polka dot, was also the cheapest, hardiest, most unique plant in our portfolio.   With a number of shipping experiments we realized that we could ship out our unique party idea as a “party in a box.”   

Our initial marketing plan is in several phases.   I was hoping we might be able to see if it was feasible from a google ad space strategy.  .        

Phase one – (test in optimal conditions) – we launch our product in Livermore, CA and Tulsa, OK.    Those cities have a huge wealthy population of Moms who are already pre disposed to encourage their children to enjoy plants and planting.

1.  We would buy Google Ads searches for “birthday party ideas,” in Livermore and Tulsa.   
  2.  We would court local media through traditional PR methods.   
    1. Local  “Mom publications” with the message that this is a totally unique and nature based party activity
    2. Local garden publications that this new trend in birthday parties that helps to reverse the trend that young people do not garden

Phase Two – (National launch to secure those customers who are already favorable to fairy themed goods) – there exists a group of young females who will be very attracted to the fairy part of our value statement .

1.  Google ads for “fairy party.” 
  2. We court national media through traditional PR methods with the message of fairy gardens  
    1. National gardening publications with the message of young people  
    2. National Mom publications with the message of a unique trend in fairy birthday parties.

Phase Three – (National launch to demonstrate other parts of the value statement) – moving to consumers who are looking for something new, trendy and innovative in Birthday Parties.

1. 1.        Google ads for “birthday parties.”
  2. 2.       We court the national media through traditional PR methods with the message of a unique, trendy and innovative birthday party trend.   

Phase Four – (National launch with the message that we are a great activity)

1. Scouts of America
  2. Indian Princesses
  3. Rainy day activity

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Feedback on ad campaign

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. There's also some helpful Youtube Adwords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. There's also some helpful Youtube Adwords videos here. If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post them on the forums. Lastly, here's a great Google Hangout link to ourNew to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the basics.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Bill C Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
Those ideas are really innovative and creative. I'm not surprised if your campaign would be a blast considering it's a whole new fresh ideas that I have ever encountered. Follow what John D has said, getting to know the basics. I would recommend that you set up an ad group that has a specific theme to your campaign, for example Children's Birthday Party.

Good luck with the campaign Smiley Happy

Feedback on ad campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team

i Would like to bring your kind notice that some Google Non-PPC Team of Hyderabad team are doing some fraud i have mail documentation

This is to inform you that we got call from Google Adwords Non-PPC department saying that kindly deposit 7,500/- to google company they have provided the account no of Google ,we have paid 7500/- that your website will be appeared in first three position , after making payment they didnt turned up for one week , my self called to executive rohit he told to make another payment of 12500/- for website designing i refuse to make the payment , i have made the payment approx in the month on dec-2016 , till now i haven’t received the amount , i have interacted in mail & phone communication but no use , They use to speak valger language , Rohit insisted to provide the debit card no , I told no apart from that mainly i want to disclose that rohit is insting that to pay 4,000/- in his personnel account that he can reversal my amount

be carefull of Google adwords Non-PPC

Details Rohan – 9899908239
Ankith – 7557426894
Kavya – 9899908973
Emaild Adress – kavyasharmareturn@gmail.com
rohan.gadword@gmail.com
Adress – Rahul Mehra (SME Business Manager)
Adword Services
Helpline No:-1800 121 5545
Address: Block 1, DivyaSree Omega, Survey No. 13,
Kondapur Village, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084