AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Features

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my first campaign. Will "All features" get me better results than "Standard features"? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Features

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Babcatz,

I was just getting ready do a post on this. I have a nice table to show you what features you would get if you use all features vs . standard. I would recommend going with all features because you have the following additional options:

• Product ad extensions
  • Advanced social and experimental settings
  • Ad scheduling and ad delivery method options
  • Advanced location options
  • Advanced language targeting
  • Mobile app extensions
  • Advanced keyword matching
  • IP exclusions
  • Site extensions

These are all useful features. If you are a local business and are targeting local clients phone/ location extensions are extremely useful for attracting local clients. I hope this is useful. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Best,

Stefan Martinez

Ps: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043 - great table to show you the differences between the features.

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Features

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Babcatz,

I was just getting ready do a post on this. I have a nice table to show you what features you would get if you use all features vs . standard. I would recommend going with all features because you have the following additional options:

• Product ad extensions
  • Advanced social and experimental settings
  • Ad scheduling and ad delivery method options
  • Advanced location options
  • Advanced language targeting
  • Mobile app extensions
  • Advanced keyword matching
  • IP exclusions
  • Site extensions

These are all useful features. If you are a local business and are targeting local clients phone/ location extensions are extremely useful for attracting local clients. I hope this is useful. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Best,

Stefan Martinez

Ps: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043 - great table to show you the differences between the features.

Best,

Stefan Martinez
-- Not an AdWords expert, just a student eager to learn more...