AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Fatel Error Pop Up-On Google Adwords Invitation to Become Admin Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was trying to accept an admin position in Google Adwords for my company profile. I originally used another email address that currently has my Google Adwords certification information. My company wanted to use my company email as the email associated with their company profile. So I created another Email address to use as admin but it would not let me accept the admin position with out me taking the google adwords exam again.

I ended up deleting the email address I created and when I exited the page and later returned back to the Invitation to Become a Company Account Administrator in the Google Certification Program page it displayed a box that says "A fatal error occurred...An unforeseen error occured. Please refresh your browser and try again" and it also logged in to the email account that I deleted. I refreshed the page multiple times and signed in to my old email address but every time I go back to the page this error box pops up and it says that I am logged in as the deleted email account. And I am also unable to sign into my Google Certification Progam page, where my exam grades and certifiacation information is located. 

Is there something that I can do to fix this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fatel Error Pop Up-On Google Adwords Invitation to Become Admin Pa

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

It sounds like you're trying to make a change in your certification account and not the AdWords account. You cannot change the email address associated with your certification.

There's no reason why you can't invite a second email to have administrative access to your AdWords campaign. Account access has nothing to do with your certification. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*