5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Fatel Error Pop Up-On Google Adwords Invitation to Become Admin Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was trying to accept an admin position in Google Adwords for my company profile. I originally used another email address that currently has my Google Adwords certification information. My company wanted to use my company email as the email associated with their company profile. So I created another Email address to use as admin but it would not let me accept the admin position with out me taking the google adwords exam again.

I ended up deleting the email address I created and when I exited the page and later returned back to the Invitation to Become a Company Account Administrator in the Google Certification Program page it displayed a box that says "A fatal error occurred...An unforeseen error occured. Please refresh your browser and try again" and it also logged in to the email account that I deleted. I refreshed the page multiple times and signed in to my old email address but every time I go back to the page this error box pops up and it says that I am logged in as the deleted email account. And I am also unable to sign into my Google Certification Progam page, where my exam grades and certifiacation information is located. 

Is there something that I can do to fix this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fatel Error Pop Up-On Google Adwords Invitation to Become Admin Pa

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

It sounds like you're trying to make a change in your certification account and not the AdWords account. You cannot change the email address associated with your certification.

There's no reason why you can't invite a second email to have administrative access to your AdWords campaign. Account access has nothing to do with your certification. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*