Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Fastest way to First?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you valued the money put into your adword account because it was given to you from a donor and you really wanted to find a way to make adwords work but without all the trial and error how would you find a winning adwords account without wasting to  many good hearted  dollars before creating a perfect formula that touched the emotions of other potential donors? (basically what is the fastest way to learn what not to do in your adwords campaigns. my donor header is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary URL that is not pertinent to the post.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fastest way to First?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
HI,

I would love to give u an short answer so u can go straight and start your campaigns but I can't Smiley Sad Mastering adwords is not that simple or easy and it usually takes lot of time and practice. If you are going to start a campaign and want to know more about how to start and manage one i suggest you to go through our article section as well as Adword support documents to see more guidelines.

If you have any specific questions we are more than gladly to help you on this Smiley Happy Just post here if you need answers