AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Failing to upload image ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am experiencing problems with uploading image ads on the new editor. I currently have editor 11.0.0 installed. Please help!

Image ad upload failure.PNG

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christopher Y
September 2015

Re: Failing to upload image ads

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Christopher,

I believe your approach although slower should help you upload the image ads successfully. I think this problem occurs when you are uploading a lot of image ads and the shear size of the upload files is huge.

I work with a 25Mbps internet connection and have still suffered from similar problems while uploading Image ads for multiple campaigns. Also, if you are working out of an corporate office, you should check with your admin if they have capped your upload speed, this is a normal practice by IT admins to put a cap on the Upload & Download speeds.

If there is a cap and you can get it removed, you should be able to upload your image ads successfully.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Christopher,

I think this will have to be one for the support team unfortunately. In the meantime could you try uploading the image ads with your previous version of Editor? 11.0.0 is a new software client altogether so you should have the older version still unless you've un-installed it.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Christopher,

This sounds like a network connectivity issue. Do you have a strong/secure internet connection?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

@ScottyD, I have uninstalled the older version

@Kathleen, I do have a strong connection.

For me to temporarily bypass this issue I have been uploading my changes in patches than opposed to uploading all of the changes I've made. My colleagues have been experiencing this problem too. We all have the same version of Adwords.

Please assist

Christopher Yip
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christopher Y
September 2015

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Christopher,

I believe your approach although slower should help you upload the image ads successfully. I think this problem occurs when you are uploading a lot of image ads and the shear size of the upload files is huge.

I work with a 25Mbps internet connection and have still suffered from similar problems while uploading Image ads for multiple campaigns. Also, if you are working out of an corporate office, you should check with your admin if they have capped your upload speed, this is a normal practice by IT admins to put a cap on the Upload & Download speeds.

If there is a cap and you can get it removed, you should be able to upload your image ads successfully.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @shashank, I think this may be the issue I am currently experiencing. I will consult with my IT support team and request for more speed.

Many thanks

Christopher Yip

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Glad I could help you out!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,