Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Exhausted the balance in my account.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to check ads in preview tool, even if account balance is 0? Please reply as soon as possible.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Exhausted the balance in my account.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Previewing ads would be possible without account balance, but the tool would tell you that ads aren't running. This is because Ad Preview shows the current status of your ads.
Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Sumanath Sridhar for answer. But i checked this link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363?hl=en&authuser=0&vid=1-635755556673783085-90013625...
See tip section there, they mentioned about billing and without billing, ads also not available in preview tool. Is there any other way to search ads with keywords in test account or any other way? Thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
The 'Tip' section refers to account notifications which is the bell shaped icon at the top right corner. It gives notifications and critical alerts (like incomplete billing set up) so that you're aware.

Previewing would only be possible if the account is up & running.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,
I have created a campaign with a new ad group and a test ad with multiple keywords. Now according to ads preview and diagnostic tool, test ad should be shown there whenever we search any keyword for test ad. But ad is not showing there. The message displayed here either: " Your ad is not showing for the keyword "landing" ( Test Campaign > Test Group )
Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score " OR "Your ad isn't showing for this keyword right now. There are a number of reasons why this happens.
".

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Parambir S
September 2015

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Here's a similar thread that might help!

Have you completed billing set up?

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sumanth,