4.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Estimated Average CPC and Avg cpc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to set my add in this keyword "muscle mass" & google suggest to bid $0.29. Then i set up campaign muscle mass keyword. After set up my campaign google suggest to in first page $3.75. My question i wan to saw my add in google first page in muscle mass keyword. Then i bid muscle mass keyword $0.29 or $3.75

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Estimated Average CPC and Avg cpc

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Sohel,

Suggestions on required bid amount are rough estimates which have a decent difference from actuals. I'd suggest adding the estimated first & top page bid columns from customize columns. More info here. Then you can look at the required amount (either first or top) and bid the required amount manually. Screenshot here.

If you'd like to automate this, you can you the page location bid strategy as well. More info here.

Parallel to increasing bids, I'd suggest working on your quality score as well which is a major factor that decides your CPC. There are quite a few factors that go into quality score calculation. I'd suggest reading this article and the follow up questions by experts on our community for a better understanding of quality score and ad ranking.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Re: Estimated Average CPC and Avg cpc

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Sohel,

In addition to advice given by Sumanth, I would suggest you to please check policies to advertise muscle mass with AdWords. This comes under unapproved pharmaceuticals and supplements.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2423645?hl=en

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’