AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Estimate potential number of clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have recently set up an ad campaign and have now generated enough data to understand how many clicks my daily budget generates on average each day.

Is there a way that I can estimate the highest point that I could raise my budget to whilst generating the relative multiple of clicks based on my current metrics?

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Estimate potential number of clicks

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Andrew

Google give suggestion or estimation to increase your campaign budget if your are loosing impressions on a regular basis because of lower campaign budget. Look for it in Opportunities tab, if there is any recommendation form Google for your campaign. If not then you can look for the "Search lost impression share (budget)" report to see how much impressions you are loosing currently for your campaigns. Add this column form the "customize column" menu. Additional suggestion, try increasing your Ads avg. position in order to get more number of clicks for the impressions your are getting right now.

Hope this helps & keep us posted!

Abhishek

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Andrew

Google give suggestion or estimation to increase your campaign budget if your are loosing impressions on a regular basis because of lower campaign budget. Look for it in Opportunities tab, if there is any recommendation form Google for your campaign. If not then you can look for the "Search lost impression share (budget)" report to see how much impressions you are loosing currently for your campaigns. Add this column form the "customize column" menu. Additional suggestion, try increasing your Ads avg. position in order to get more number of clicks for the impressions your are getting right now.

Hope this helps & keep us posted!

Abhishek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Abhishek, much appreciated.