3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Error while create a new AD Group in AdWord

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting error " Please correct the errors below " during the create a new Ad Group in Google Adwords. I have follow all steps mention in Adword Ad Group help. Please help me..

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maulik
September 2015

Re: Error while create a new AD Group in AdWord

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Maulik,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Maulik wrote:

I am getting error " Please correct the errors below " during the create a new Ad Group in Google Adwords. I have follow all steps mention in Adword Ad Group help. Please help me..

I am not sure what error you are getting but while creating new ad group, you just need to follow the instructions mentioned there and rest Adwords system take care of that. You can read this article for details.

Another option you could try is by logging out and then re-login again into your account.

Try clearing cache, cookies of your browser and then see if it works.

You could also prefer working on Google Chrome and see if you are able to create ad group or not.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Maulik

What are the specific errors Google is stating?

Dave

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maulik
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Maulik,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Maulik wrote:

I am not sure what error you are getting but while creating new ad group, you just need to follow the instructions mentioned there and rest Adwords system take care of that. You can read this article for details.

Another option you could try is by logging out and then re-login again into your account.

Try clearing cache, cookies of your browser and then see if it works.

You could also prefer working on Google Chrome and see if you are able to create ad group or not.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks to all.. I got solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi how did you solve it?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.