2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Error when setting daily budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to set up the first campaign for our charity, using our Google Grant. Whenever I enter $330 as our Daily Budget I get an error message, I have also clicked for Google to set our bids. I can't seem to get rid of the error message and move on. Can you help?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error when setting daily budget

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello New User ! Welcome to the Community !

What is the exact message in the error screen ?

Have you tried contacting google about this ?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

@RobertCoats is the guy you want to wait for on this.  He's the Grants wizard around these parts.  Or - you could check out the Grants Forum too. Your answer could already be there.  Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Tommy, thank you for the kind words! @Level 1 what is the error message you are running into?

Most issues with set up can be fixed by carefully following the steps as outlined in the Grants Account Creation Guide.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I seem to have solved that issue now! Thanks for your input, guys! I am now trying to work out why I have an email telling me I can bid $2 and a beginners guide telling me I can only bid $1. Any advice, please?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi,

According to the support docs and according to the announcement from January, you can bid up to $2. Which means you should bid $2 USD,

https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/1332166?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’