AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Error message

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I keep getting this error message:

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. 

Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.  [ Dismiss ]

I have looked on here and it says to disable Ad Block but I am not using it. I am using Google Chrome with no plug-ins or add-ons.

Thanks
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Error message

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Leicester,

Can you tell me when you getting this error? What exact task you was trying to do when you getting this error?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I get it all the time on random Adwords pages. I don't have to be doing anything - just clicking on a link to go to a page.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
This isn't a error message I've en-counted before. If can please put a screen shot here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

I do also get that error sometimes, may be you can remove cache and cookies and try.

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’