Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced setting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

I have set up a gogole adwords campaign however with the enhanced seting-.-.

Basically, does it mean that now I cannot "choose" to display on? Because I am unable to change my bid multiplier to between laptop/desktop and tablets. It seems that I can only change the bid multiplier for mobile devices. Even when i set it to -100%, i still do get a few impressions and clicks. Can I also check how long does it take for google to update the data. Because it has been 5 hours and I am only seeing 500 impressions and 2 clicks while my tracking show 103 clicks.

I am in india if it helps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Enhanced setting

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi hanafi,

Welcome to the community!

The newely intruduced "Enhanced" feature allows you to change bid % for mobile device only. You cannot use bid multiplier in between laptop, desktop and tablets.

Usually data update delays in Google AdWords. You can see a note just bottom of your dashboard.

"Reporting is not real-time. Clicks and impressions received in the last three hours may not be included here. There is an 18+ hour delay for some metrics.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Enhanced setting

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi hanafi,

Welcome to the community!

The newely intruduced "Enhanced" feature allows you to change bid % for mobile device only. You cannot use bid multiplier in between laptop, desktop and tablets.

Usually data update delays in Google AdWords. You can see a note just bottom of your dashboard.

"Reporting is not real-time. Clicks and impressions received in the last three hours may not be included here. There is an 18+ hour delay for some metrics.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma