Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Enhanced Campaigns _ Bidding

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am little confused with Enhanced campaign - Bid Adjustment.

Example:

My campaign budget is $200 per day and ad group is $0.50. My target location is A, B, C.

Suppose i am increasing bid by 20+ for A and 30+ for B. so from $200 how much is going to A, B and C? I am very confused.

Kindly Help!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Enhanced Campaigns _ Bidding

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The bid adjustment/increase isn't increasing your BUDGET, it's increasing your BID by the % that you set. Assuming you've got your campaigns settings set to "deliver clicks as quickly as possible", it will adjust these bids by 20% and 30% for your locations until your budget runs out for the day. 

This should answer your question:

http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/2266184/demystifying-googles-enhanced-campaigns-bid-modifiers

Skip down to the "How Multipliers Stack" section. I don't want to copy and paste the whole thing here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The bid adjustment/increase isn't increasing your BUDGET, it's increasing your BID by the % that you set. Assuming you've got your campaigns settings set to "deliver clicks as quickly as possible", it will adjust these bids by 20% and 30% for your locations until your budget runs out for the day. 

This should answer your question:

http://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/2266184/demystifying-googles-enhanced-campaigns-bid-modifiers

Skip down to the "How Multipliers Stack" section. I don't want to copy and paste the whole thing here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks Dave.

It answers my question.

I have not upgraded my account yet. I am trying to understand the subject well.

Do you think its advisable to create new campaigns per market or location?