Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Enchanced Sitelinks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Has anyone got any experiece creating enhanced sitelinks?

I'm sure there's an easy way but have not experienced any before.

Many thanks,

Dunsan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Enchanced Sitelinks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Dunsan,

Welcome to the community.

There is no sure way of "creating" enhanced sitelinks but you can definitely prepare / optimise your campaign so it has a better chance of being used for enhanced sitelinks. The main things to consider are that you have ads with content closely relevant to your regular sitelinks and that your ads are being shown above the organic search results. So if one of your sitelinks was to allow visitors to see customer feedback for example it would be worthwhile having an ad with something along the lines of "...check out our customer feedback..".

I'm not sure whether you have come across this article but it's worth a read.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
I´ve never seen any enhanced site links live, have you? Maybe it´s a country issue...?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Is it about Ads extension >> Sitelinks Extension?

If that is the case then you can create it by going to the " Ads Extension" Tab and then under "View" extension and select sitelinks Extension. There you can create new or modify others links.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

David_Precisera wrote:
I´ve never seen any enhanced site links live, have you? Maybe it´s a country issue...?

I have to admit I have only seen it displayed on a rare few occasions. I believe this is due to the criteria being pretty tough to achieve, it is mostly brand terms that will acquire the enhanced sitelinks as they are unique enough to beat the competition while also being relevant to the ads.

@Anil_Singh:

You are correct in the fact that's how you activate sitelinks but enhanced sitelinks are actually different and depend on automation from Google's side.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
@ScottyD

I think, these all are about Sitelinks which Google show in organic search not in the adwords ads and one can find it from webmaster tool if he is using it. As you told, these are automatic and Google create it for popular links.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

It would seem like that Anil_Singh but it is actually an ad / AdWords related feature, I recommend checking out this link -

http://adwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/introducing-enhanced-ad-sitelinks.html

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks ScottyD. I just read about it. Its quite new for me & had never see it.
DunstanTough should also follow that link to understand it.