5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Enabling location extension via MCC

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I'm setting up a new client in Adwords MCC. Their 'Google My Business' listing is held on their own Google account. I have Manager access to this listing, nonetheless it doesn't show up when I try to 'Extend my Ads with local information'.

Provided I give my client access to the Adwords account I'm creating via MCC, should I then be able to login via my clients Google account and assign the local information that way in Adwords? If not then I guess I need to setup the Adwords within their Google account, and then grant access to my MCC account?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Christian G
September 2015

Re: Enabling location extension via MCC

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christian,

You need to give administrative access to your clients Google account and assign the local information through that account. (This will surly work)

Cheers,
Nouman

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes this is fine to go with Just you have to make sure that your client is not having any adwords account on his email (in this case he will not be able to get access and then you will have to create a new one.)

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christian,

You need to give administrative access to your clients Google account and assign the local information through that account. (This will surly work)

Cheers,
Nouman

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Okay, so it's fine to continue setting up the account on my MCC, provided my client has admin access to it, and provided I then login to it via the clients Google account for the purposes of assigning the location extension?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes this is fine to go with Just you have to make sure that your client is not having any adwords account on his email (in this case he will not be able to get access and then you will have to create a new one.)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Great thanks Nouman.