2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Email confirmation hasnt delivered so I can't run my campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I haven't used adwords before, so using my google account, I went through and set up a campaign. I completed all 4 steps and assumed the campaign would launch. 

Then this comes up...

Well done! You're just one step away from your new AdWords account. Check your email.

We've sent a confirmation email to my email. Click the link to confirm your email address.Your campaign will run only after you've confirmed your email.

But the email never arrived even though it was the correct email address. I've checked my spam mail etc. I can't go back at all in Google AdWords, I'm stuck on the page with the above text. I've logged out etc. but I always am returned to the same webpage.

Its been over an hour. Not sure what the problem is here. 

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Email confirmation hasnt delivered so I can't run my campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Millicent,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

A confirmation email is sent to the email address you used for the account, so please make sure you entered the right email address. 

Alternatively, clear your browser cookies and try logging into your Gmail account first, once you have logged into, go to AdWords interface from http://google.com/adwords .  

If it does not work, you will see a notification to confirm your email, following that notification you may also be guided to resend confirmation email. Do that if you are presented with the option. 

However, sometimes it is just a matter of time and email gets delivered a bit late because of any temporary technical congestion on the server. 

If you could not solve your problem still, I would request you to connect with phone support

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Even i received the same problem but still now its not opening up.. what should i do now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The same thiing has happened to me.  I don't have the option to re-send the confirmattion email, so i am stuck.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google, Also Same thing happened to me. I didn't received confirmation email. Please check Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you happen to stumble across this issue, just go to https://accounts.google.com and log in - you will get a confirmation email right away, and this is also confirmation enough to use adwords :-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Worked instantly for me, thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Help. I never received the email

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2015.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.