4.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Email a Google AdWords report with PDF as attactment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't see how you can schdule Google AdWords to be sent via email with the report as a PDF attactment.

I don't want to send the report as a link to the report.

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Aislinn (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Email a Google AdWords report with PDF as attactment

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

You need to click on the down arrow button (see just below the Dimension tab or above the graph, or just left of search box) then select the format as PDF, then select segment and then select the users and set the frequecy when you want to send mail, you can set frequecy as One time, daily, Every Monday and first day of month

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Then you send this report to only yourself and as you click on the link,  you can get the pdf of report as well. System will ask you do you want the keep report pdf or not, click on keep and this will download the report as pdf and then you can sent it to your clients.

Hope this helps, 

Dinesh
My Blog

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not possible to do this in AdWords anymore, but you might be able to get something similar out of Google Analytics if your accounts are linked; otherwise you might need to look at using the AdWords API or a third-party PPC reporting tool.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

You need to click on the down arrow button (see just below the Dimension tab or above the graph, or just left of search box) then select the format as PDF, then select segment and then select the users and set the frequecy when you want to send mail, you can set frequecy as One time, daily, Every Monday and first day of month

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Dinesh, but I have done that and it produces an email with a link in it to the report.

I want the PDF as an attachment, not a link.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Then you send this report to only yourself and as you click on the link,  you can get the pdf of report as well. System will ask you do you want the keep report pdf or not, click on keep and this will download the report as pdf and then you can sent it to your clients.

Hope this helps, 

Dinesh
My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

DineshSEM wrote:

I know how to do this. My point is I want a way to do it without requiring my manual intervention.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's not possible to do this in AdWords anymore, but you might be able to get something similar out of Google Analytics if your accounts are linked; otherwise you might need to look at using the AdWords API or a third-party PPC reporting tool.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, did anyone work out how to do this? I want adword reports as an attachment as I review them on my Ipad. Each time I get an email with link to report it crashes my system. Is there a way to get a pdf emailed to me each week?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have same requirement. Links suck and a link cannot be shared with others. Can't work out why it's so hard for Google to fix this issue. it's been 4 years now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue. Seems crazy that the paying Ad Words customers can't get a PDF reporting tool. Google must hate its paying customers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Crazy that "they" are calling this a solution. It's a temporary workaround at best.