AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Email Contact

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there an email contact available for those without  an adWords account? I have a few questions before signing up.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Email Contact

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gregory,

You are most welcome to ask the Adwords related questions here on the Community and we all will be glad to answer them for you.

However, if you want to request a call back from Google if you are based in US/Canada, you can use the below link to fill up the form:

http://www.google.com/adwords/forms/awhomepage.html#sourceid=AWHP&subid=ww-en-et-AWHP_jfk

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gregory,

You are most welcome to ask the Adwords related questions here on the Community and we all will be glad to answer them for you.

However, if you want to request a call back from Google if you are based in US/Canada, you can use the below link to fill up the form:

http://www.google.com/adwords/forms/awhomepage.html#sourceid=AWHP&subid=ww-en-et-AWHP_jfk

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

In addition to Pankaj's great suggestion, let me point out that Google has made a comprehensive description of the program, together with detailed information on each part and feature and how they work, available for new advertisers.

I would strongly suggest that you review the AdWords Help Center before you start spending any money--while it's possible to be very successful with AdWords, it's usually not as simple or as fast as new advertisers assume it will be. Learning about the program before you start using it will help you quite a bit.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*