Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Earning information

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello.

I cannot find the way to add a column that SHOWS campaign TOTAL EARNING.

I mean, TOTAL Conversion Value - Cost of the Campaign.

What I need is to know how much money I earn keeping in mind the total of conversion value and the money that Invest.

I found information that show the ROI, but not something that show me the TOTAL earning.

Thanks.

Mat

Re: Earning information

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Isadora
Before you go further into tracking profits, there are a few things you need to check- the first one if you have set the basic conversion tracking in adwords. If yes, then you will need to set a value for conversions which could be a fixed value for all conversions or transaction specific values. The fixed part is fairly simple, you can set the fixed value in Adwords itself. However, for transaction specific conversion values you would need to modify the tracking snippet- see details here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095947?hl=en&ref_topic=6182369.

Once you modify the snippet, go to 'modify columns' section and then under conversions you may select 'total conversion value'. There is also conversion value/cost column you can activate. Let me know if you need further help please.

Thanks
Ajay

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello. As you mention, I already set a VALUE for each conversion and is woking perfect.

As you suggest, 'total conversion value' DONT show my total EARNING. Only the GROSS, but nos deducing the cost.

Regarding Value/Cost, I DIDNT find this option. Is this correct? In case yes, that will show me FINAL EARNINGS?

Thanks.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
It is Conv value/cost instead of value/cost and you will find it within conversions. Let me know if you are not able to please.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes, Conv value/cost I have already add it, but DONT show total EARNINGS. That show the ROI of the campaign. What I need is something that automatically do Total Conv Value - Cost of Advertising.

Thanks.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
To find out earnings, you have the revenue from Adwords and the cost thereof too, all you need to do is find the difference. I am afraid I don't think there is any automatic column in adwords that can do this for you.