Accepted by topic author Bhanumurthy G
December 2016

E commerce business do we recommend AdWords express or AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Bhanumurthy,

Welcome to adwords community.

Adwords express is basically designed for increase footsteps to your store also it helps for local delivery apps or ecommerce websites, if your site restricted for only one city or area better start with Express.
if your target area large like state or multiple cities, i would like to suggesest start with adwords.

Thnks,

Aravindh.

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Bhanumurthy,

AdWords Express is literally "express". You can set up an ad campaign in a few minutes, and never maintain it. However your options are limited, as is measuring results.

If you are willing to spend the time setting up, learning and optimising, the full AdWords will provide a much better return from ad spend. 

Your third option is to hire a manager or management agency to run a campaign for you.

It all comes down to how valuable your time is, how confident you feel about a learning an entire advertising system, and how much you wish to spend on advertising.

If your budget is very low and your time is limited, Express is an easy way to try online advertising. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bhanumurthy G
December 2016

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Bhanumurthy,

Welcome to adwords community.

Adwords express is basically designed for increase footsteps to your store also it helps for local delivery apps or ecommerce websites, if your site restricted for only one city or area better start with Express.
if your target area large like state or multiple cities, i would like to suggesest start with adwords.

Thnks,

Aravindh.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi rob

Thank you for the Information.

As discussed our campaign are maintained by an agency,we are a online flower store and and the ROI on Ad Spent is three 300%. However i feel that less and am planning to look for some other options to increase it by 500% at least. Am planning to run a campaign for Conversion optimizer CPA along with the other regular ongoing campaigns. If i do this will it increase the conversions and does it impact the other campaigns negative.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aravindhu

Thank you for the Information.

As discussed our campaign are maintained by an agency,we are a online flower store and and the ROI on Ad Spent is three 300%. However i feel that less and am planning to look for some other options to increase it by 500% at least. Am planning to run a campaign for Conversion optimizer CPA along with the other regular ongoing campaigns. If i do this will it increase the conversions and does it impact the other campaigns negative.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

300% ROI is a huge incentive to use the full AdWords and put a lot of effort in.

Conversion optimizer CPA works well if AdWords has lots of conversion data, say a sale per week for each product, and dozens of sales per month for the campaign.

It is best to not have campaigns competing with each other, as it can muddy the results, and make it hard to determine which is truly winning. But no overall harm will be done either.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi 

Sir may be silly question, Is there an ongoing twitter ads in Kuwait

Re: E commerce business do we recommend AdWords express or AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Bhanumurthy,

Sorry to say, this is not the appropriate place to post that question... here we are allowed to discuss on only topics related to Adwords.

Hopefully you can post the question in twitter ads help.