3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

E-commerce Site to participate in GOSF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to register my E-commerce site to participate in GOSF i want to know is it mandatory to have an adwords account for the domain?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kishora N
September 2015

Re: E-commerce Site to participate in GOSF

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kishora,

As far I know, you do not need an AdWords account for your domain to participate in GOSF. But you do need to have GA code placed on your website to setup events and goals to track performance through the GOSF campaign.

But it is also a possibility that Google Rep's may ask you to create an AdWords account before letting you participate in GOSF.

Also, for your information, the deadlines for GOSF have passed and Google will not be taking any last minute entries as there are many steps in setting this up at their end. You can try participating in the next one next year, Iguess.

All the best!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Kishora,

The last date for GOSF entries this year was 29th Oct, 2014 for registration.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Kishora,

As far I know, you do not need an AdWords account for your domain to participate in GOSF. But you do need to have GA code placed on your website to setup events and goals to track performance through the GOSF campaign.

But it is also a possibility that Google Rep's may ask you to create an AdWords account before letting you participate in GOSF.

Also, for your information, the deadlines for GOSF have passed and Google will not be taking any last minute entries as there are many steps in setting this up at their end. You can try participating in the next one next year, Iguess.

All the best!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Shashank, thanks a lot for your valuable information.

Can you please tell me when was the last date for registration for GOSF.

Regards!
Kishore N

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Kishora,

The last date for GOSF entries this year was 29th Oct, 2014 for registration.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Shashank
Please let me how to participate in GOSF next Year, what is the process

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Shubham,

You need to be in touch with a Google Rep beforehand ( somewhere around Oct 2014 would be a good time to start talks with them on this). Once you confirm you are going to participate in GOSF, you will need to fill up 2 forms back to back a few days apart, follow up with the rep on their requirements and once you have everything in place, you will officially be a part of the GOSF.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shubham
Thanks for sharing valuable information
Can you please share any Google Rep number that we can ask him the procedure to participate next year

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Hi Vijay,

If you do not have a dedicated Google rep for your accounts or agency, you can just get in touch with Google on their help line and they will help you get in touch with the right rep for this.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,