AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic remarketing with E-commerce website

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to setup Dynamic remarketing campaign for an E-commerce website. For installing

dynamic remarketing tag, I will require custom tags for each page such as Product id and product value etc.
  Now the question is that in an E-commerce website, I am having thousand of product pages, so how I will put this custom remarketing tag to each page. Manually doing the task will be very difficult.

Please suggest any other way to put the tag automatically with any script ?

Thanks
Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic remarketing with E-commerce website

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you need custom scripts to automatically populate the values. This depends on which ecommerce platform you use. For example php, asp, or any other...

Also make sure your shopping platform is sending the values such as product page, product price and product id otherwise you cannot pass those values to these dynamic remarketing tags.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for early reply @StructuredPPC. I think the solution you provided to me is possible only with the help of website developer.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, correct. You need help of an web developer

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@StructurePPC Could you please help me in the script coding, my website is in .Net platform.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
First of all, i am not a developer and also i don't know .Net platform. Also i don't work for freeSmiley Happy

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

You can fill the parameter values either server-side, in your case using .NET, or client side (in Javascript), if the product id is already available somewhere on the page and can be extracted from the DOM.