Dynamic Search Ads - Keywords Tab
I am interested in Dynamic Search Campaigns and I completely understand the functionality of the same. I see that there is a keywords tab in the DSA campaign which allows me to add keywords. I have a few questions on the same:
- I completely understand that DSA will crawl through my website to identify key terms and will enable my campaign for those key terms. The idea is to have a keywordless campaign. What is the significance of adding keywords here?
- Will it force the engine to focus on keywords or themes of keywords specifically?
- If a keyword that i added in the DSA campaign is chosen for delivery, will it also choose the BID that i configured for the keyword?
- If my DSA campaign delivers on those keywords added, will performance be attributed to them and i dont have to look at search terms report?
- Can i just look at keyword performance report to get my DSA performance is keywords are added or should i be looking at ad performance reports?
I went through the help documents and could not find details that answers my questions. Please point me in the right direction and thanks in advance for your help!